Pest Control Service You Can Trust
Proudly serving Memphis, Arlington, Lakeland, Germantown, Collierville, and the surrounding area with professional pest control services.
Get Year Long Pest Protection For Your Home Or Business
Pest prevention is your first line of defense against bugs, mosquitos and rodents—bugs and rodents who want to invade your Memphis home or business, destroy your property, and cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars in damage. If you’re seeing rodent droppings, spider castings, or cockroach debris, you’ve already missed your window—you’ve already missed out on preventing the problem before it starts.
Residential Extermination Services
Commercial Pest Control
Termite Home Inspections
Bed Bug Treatment
Wasp And Hornet Control
More Pest Control Services
What Our Clients Say
- I love foundation! They are always on time and I have no pest issues! Way to go foundation!Jennifer JonesHomeowner
- Foundation has done an excellent job of taking care of us as both a commercial and residential client. A representative is always here at the scheduled time and is well liked by our entire staff. Foundation works on our schedule, and never complains when we have questions or special requests. Their level of service far exceeds any other pest control company we have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Foundation Pest Control for treatment/service of any home or business.Stephen SimpsonHomeowner
- Jody and Foundation Pest Control saved a closing I was handling as a real estate closing attorney. We needed a Termite Clearance Letter the morning of the closing and he rescheduled what he was doing to get it done. He is the best!J Clay ColeRealtor
- I have been using Foundation Pest Control for over a year now with great results. The staff is very professional, attentive and has expert knowledge in the field. I am very happy with the results I have seen and will continue to use them with my future pest control needs.Clayton TaylorHomeowner
- I had an unexpected bed bug issue from travelling, and the Foundation Pest Control team gave me a competitive quote within 24 hours, and arrived to treat my house in two days. I had a new baby so the team even offered to assist me with putting mattress covers on the beds. I could not have asked for a better experience given the situation.Lindsey NealHomeowner
- Every single one of these five stars are earned by this company. And all the good reviews about Jodie is also warrantied. He's an owner that takes great pride in his customer's guarantee. He does something that's very rare these days, he seems to care more about the happiness and satisfaction of his customers than making a quick buck...Thank you Jodie for all the extra time you gave in making me feel comfortable with the necessary work. GOOD JOB!LA MeeksHomeowner
- Prompt, affordable, courteous, knowledgeable, professional and thorough are just a few words to describe how I feel about this company's termite service. Finally found someone who would take on a part stucco home when no one else would! Have used them for several years and couldn't be more satisfied!Stacey HillHomeowner
- Excellent service. I am really pleased with the results we have.Regina PorterHomeowner
Pest prevention is your first line of defense
Is your home protected from bugs? Pest control is a major concern for residents in the Memphis area. Pests like termites, cockroaches, ants, and rodents can be harmful to your homes and your health.
With our professional exterminator & pest control services, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your family and home are protected.
Common PestsLearn about common household pests that we encounter in the Memphis area.
Where We ServiceWe provide professional pest control to Memphis and the surrounding Mid-South area.
Get Year Long Pest Protection
Four Seasons Pest Treatment Program
5 Reasons You Should Have Regular Pest Control In Memphis
High Pest Population
Preventing Property Damage
Peace of Mind
Commonly Asked Pest Questions
Are mosquitoes a big problem?
Mosquitoes can transmit several dangerous illnesses to humans, including Zika virus. This rare disease affects pregnant women and may lead to birth defects. More common in the U.S. are West Nile virus and several kinds of encephalitis. These mosquito-borne diseases may also have serious side effects.
So, it’s important to take precautions to avoid mosquito bites. Wear long sleeves and pants when outdoors, use mosquito repellent, and avoid standing water where mosquitoes can breed.
What are some signs you have a mosquito problem?
Signs you have a mosquito infestation problem include:
– You hear a constant high-pitched buzzing sound.
– You notice them in shaded areas on your property.
– You’re getting bitten.
– You’re scratching at night.
-You see them hovering over food in your kitchen.
– You see them during the daytime or evening.
How do I get mosquitos?
When mosquitoes find their way into your home, they typically rest in dark, hidden areas. However, they will come out at night in search of a blood meal. You may find mosquitoes under sinks or in closets and laundry rooms.
Outside your home, mosquitoes breed in standing water, so properties near ponds, marshes, and depressions that collect rainwater are at risk. Some mosquito species are active at different times of the day, but most emerge just before dusk and are active at night.
Recent Pest Control Articles
Commonly Asked Pest Control Questions
- Mosquito FAQsTermite FAQsBed Bug FAQs